Import S-5P L1B data using MATLAB

Hi all,
I am working on S-5P data. Actually I would like to import L1B data.
I have installed the MATLAB HARP interface but I obtain the following message when I
try to import data:

Invalid MEX-file ‘C:\Program Files\HARP\lib\harp\matlab\harp_matlab.mexw64’: The specified module could not be found.

Error in harp_import (line 37)
[varargout{1:max(1,nargout)}] = harp_matlab(‘IMPORT’,varargin{:});

Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot!

Nic

There was a discussion a while ago with someone having a similar problem.
Could you please check this post and this post to see of that helps you further?

Thank you for your suggestion.
Unfortunately, the indicated procedures do not allow to solve the MATLAB problem. I am currently working with the python interface and have been able to access the data.
Thanks again!
Nic

Did you also try to install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015 and try the dependency walker as mentioned in https://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_external/invalid-mex-file-error.html to find out if it mentions whether a certain file is missing?
I would be great to know what the actual problem was. This would also benefit other users.

Yes, I also tried on different PCs installing what you suggest me.
The error message always remains the same.
-Nic.

I did not suggest installing on a different PC. I suggested to install the MSVC 2015 Redistributable packages and, if that doesn’t work, to run the dependency walker as indicated in the Mathworks documentation link.

I installed the MSVC 2015 Redistributable packages and it doesn’t work.
After I tried also with the dependency walker, as indicated in the Mathworks documentation link, and I obtained the same problem.
Regards,
NF