EarthCARE demo product import failure with HARP 1.23, works with 1.21

I’m using HARP 1.23 to import some EarthCARE demo products, downloaded directly from Zenodo at: https://zenodo.org/records/7728948
The MSI_AOT_2A product file was imported without any issue. However, trying to import the ATL_AER_2A product in a Linux box gives out the error message: “CLibraryError: record does not contain a field named ‘geoid_offset’”. Downgrading HARP to version 1.21 allowed importing the file without errors. Can you please advise on this workaround? Is it possible future HARP releases will have addressed this issue?
-Thanks

Note that the EarthCARE example data from March 2023 is outdated and no longer reflects the format that is used for launch. Some small changes were introduced earlier this year, among which the introduction of a geoid_offset parameter that allows calculating heights as proper altitudes.
I don’t believe example data for this updated format was made available publicly. You would have to check with ESA on this.
The new data was shared with the cal/val teams that are responsible for checking the data quality during the commissioning phase, and we have been able to update our toolset already to support these teams.
So, in short, HARP should already be up to date to allow you to access the EarthCARE data once it becomes public.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. I’m glad to know HARP will be good to go once EarthCARE data becomes public.
-Cheers