How to get the time

My dear I utilize coda to read the data of L2B, there is no specific time, what should I do?

I assume you mean AEOLUS L2B?

The format is unfortunately a bit complex, since you have to link the rayleigh_profile dataset (which has the time information) to the rayleigh_geolocation and rayleigh_hloswind dataset by means of the wind_result_id_number.

It might be easier to read the data using HARP where all this work is already done for you.
You can check the mapping description of AEOLUS L2B in the HARP documentation to see how HARP reads the data. If you don’t want to use HARP, you can use this as guideline on how to read the data with CODA.

Dear sander.niemeijer
Thank you very much for your answer, it may be that I was not clear before, I am now reading the data of AEOLUS L2B and using the coda environment. But I’m running into some questions, first, how do I read the wind result HLOS error in the data, and the other question is, how do I filter the latitude and longitude range? I have a site of latitude and longitude, like filtering the data closest to him when a satellite transits.
We look forward to hearing from you

What error field are you specifically talking about? I don’t see an error in the hloswind datasets. You can find the coda format definition for the L2B here.

Filtering on latitude/longitude can be done when using HARP, but only as a filter (i.e. finding all satellite measurements within some range). There is no direct way to only keep the ‘closest’ measurement.

Dear sander.niemeijer
Thank you very much for your answer,Is there a specific case for HARP about aeolusl2b how to read

Not really, but you can start with a simple import (assuming you use python):

import harp
product = harp.import_product("/path/to/your/AEOLUS-L2-product")

Since AEOLUS data is relatively small, you might not even need to pre-filter the data with HARP, but directly do your operations in Python on the imported data product.

Dear sander.niemeijer
Thank you very much for your answer . I’ll give it a try.
Thank you very much again for your reply.

Dear
I am now using harp to read the wind speed at different heights of AeolusL2B, and now I encounter a problem, that is, after reading the harp’s instruction manual, I am still confused, I don’t know how to use the code to implement it, and how to filter the range of latitude and longitude?