Issue with CODA opening Aeolus processor 03.60 (B13) files

Hi!

Recently I found out that the Aeolus files processed under the new processor version 03.60 (baseline 13, which implies a significant change in the accumulation of laser shots per measurement) can no longer be opened with coda_open(). In fact, when I try to do so with CODA in Python I get:

CodacError: coda_open(): unsupported product file

I think it is not a problem of my CODA installation, as I am able to work perfectly with previous versions. Thus, I though that a new version of the CODA definition files could fix the issue, but apparently any new version has been published since 20211103.

Is anyone else facing this issue? Should I wait for a new version of the CODA definition files to be released or is this issue related to something else?

Best regards
Jesús

The latest codadef (20211103) works fine with me for those products. Are you sure you are not pointing to some old codadef with your coda installation/configuration? Make sure to check your CODA_DEFINITION environment variable setting.

Hi!

As you commented I was pointing to an older CODA definition file I was not aware of. Thank you for your prompt response.

Best regards
Jesús