Tropo NO2_column_number_density_avk product derivation

I am using sentinel 5p NO2 offline data. I am using harp tool for deriving *'tropospheric_NO2_column_number_density_avk product .I am not able to save this product to be store as a netcdf file. When i use derive command on python interface .I get an error message " variable ‘NO2_column_number_density_avk’ does not exist"

Please provide more information, such as example product file for which this doesn’t work and complete harp function call parameters. Without this, we can’t help you.

Hi Ramesh,

You used the word “derive” in your original post. You do not need to derive this, as it is automatically ingested by harp when you do a simple:

product = harp.import_product(input_file)

As Sander suggested previously, please share the relevant lines of python command you use so that we can help out.

Best,
MariLiza

I am using Sentinel 5p offline( L2__NO2___) product . The file used is S5P_OFFL_L2__NO2____20220110T094615_20220110T112745_21991_02_020301_20220112T020254.nc. I am using this file for wrf model comparison. I wanted the sentinel 5p with lat/long grid. When i import file with harp i could see 'tropospheric_NO2_column_number_density_avk product and can save as netcdf but the dimension still exists as time and layer. But when i derive latitude and longitude. tropospheric_NO2_column_number_density_avk is not available.

Please have a look at Keep averaging kernel variables.